Go to top
Food Technology Reminders
- Bring your own apron‐it should be named and should be clean for each practical lesson
- Bring your own ingredients.
- Any ingredients to be stored in the fridge must be named
- One weeks notice of the recipe is given
- If there is a problem with a recipe or ingredients you need to give your teacher 48 hours minimum notice. This should be writtn as a note in your journal from your parents to explain the problem. 48 hours notice will allow your teacher time to make alternative arrangements for your work.
- You will need to bring a suitable container to the lesson each week for the product that you make. Put your name on this!